Thursday, May 4, 2017


           All Bran Banana Nut Bread 
I will be visiting my sister this weekend she moved into a new house and I am making her some Banana Nut Bread 💜
The recipe is from that back of an All Bran cereal box 😊
I really love this recipe.  One thing I did substitute though was applesauce for the butter. This is my third time making the recipe and each time I have substituted the butter with applesauce. It usually works 😀










I didn't have walnuts, only pecans... I didn't want to chance it, so I left out the nuts.
I was looking for a cute baking dish to bake the bread in and I found this set at Tuesday Mornings, I was so happy to find it in blue and white because my sisters dishes are the same shade of blue. When I got home and washed them I noticed the large one had a chip in the corner 😥
I made a second loaf for my mother in law Cindy 😘. 
I think next time I will I will not leave out the nuts, the bread was not the same without the nuts. These loaves were not my favorite. If you follow the recipe on the cereal box it comes out great 😃

4 comments:

  1. A great recipe to try; I always have a few bananas that my hubby leaves on the rack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 🤗 That is how our house works too. I really think you will like it 🌸

      Delete
  2. My sweet sister is so special Thank you ��

    ReplyDelete