Wednesday, July 12, 2017

πŸ’œMy Niece shared a lovely ice-tea recipe with me and I wanted to share it as well πŸ’•

Brew peach tea strong
Cool and add ice
Stir in equal parts of cool organic apple cider
Squeeze juice from one large fresh orange 
Garnish with orange slices 
Enjoy!πŸ˜€
My Niece testifies it is beautifully yummy and refreshing πŸ’œ

 Proverbs 16:3 is one of those verses in the Word that you can read over and over again and it speaks volumes each time, truly one of my favorite verses, it reads..
"Commit to the Lord whatever you do and he will establish your plans."

God Bless πŸ’–

6 comments:

  1. Your niece is so precious and thoughtful πŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds delicious and refreshing in this hot weather. I would like to try it! Enjoy your evening and tell you niece thanks! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diane! You are such a kind soul. I will pass your message on. Hugs

      Delete