Friday, July 12, 2013

Boca Deerfiled Christian Women's Connection Summer Prayer Luncheon

 If you have never attended a Christian Women's Connections Luncheon you do not know what you are missing. What a lovely group of women! I will post a link so you may find a group in your area.
http://www.stonecroft.org/home/about/
You will not be disappointed! 

This photo was taken at the last Luncheon / Tea that I attended with my mom. I am truly blessed to have a wonderful mother, she was the Director of the Boca/Deerfiled group. My mom had to b step down after an illness, but she is still involved and doing as much as she can even though she is legally blind.


Christian Women's Connection is a division of Stonecroft ministries, I hope you check out their site. 

At the Luncheon/Tea they gave teapots away as door prises and this is the Teapot that I was given


 My mom is standing in this photo,  Joanne is seated next to her, Joanne is the Chair Person and the Guest Speaker is on the end next to Joanne.

No comments:

Post a Comment