Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Loom Knitting Slippers


For him and for her 

 I enjoy loom knitting, slippers have become my latest creations :)
They are fun to knit and surprising fast once you get going. I am still learning and in the beginning  each one I did was different from the other but I am getting better and I have learned some good tips that would of been helpful to know when I first started. I am working on posting loom knitting instructions, so once I get that done I will post them.

Tonight at Bible Study we were talking about the Attributes of God,  I tell you when you start naming the Attributes of our God you can not help but fall deeper in Love with Him. 
“O Sovereign LORD! You have made the heavens and earth by Your great power. Nothing is too hard for You!” (Jeremiah 32:17)
  • God has the power to create anything from nothing (Ps. 33:6-9)
  • God has power to deliver (Exod. 13:3)
  • God’s creative power is beyond our comprehension (Job 38:1-11)
  • God speaks and things happen (Ps. 29:3-9)
  • His resurrection power is immeasurably great (Eph. 1:19-20)
  • His creation reflects His power (Ps. 19:1-4)
  • His powerful word sustains everything (Heb. 1:3)
  • He has power over death (Rev. 1:18)
  • No one can challenge what God does (Dan. 4:35)
  • Reveals Himself as the almighty God (Gen. 17:1) 

We Are A Blessed People to have such a Father as this!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment