Monday, July 8, 2013

Loom Knitting with Tea Accessories

Beauty for Today is found in James 3:13-17

13 Who is wise and understanding among you? Let them show it by their good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom. 14 But if you harbor bitter envy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast about it or deny the truth. 15 Such “wisdom” does not come down from heaven but is earthly, unspiritual, demonic. 16 For where you have envy and selfish ambition, there you find disorder and every evil practice.
17 But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere.


I have been working on loom knitting, these are some things I have been working on for my Neice who is going to be having a baby this December




I have found it is very easy to get distracted and loose count as you are knitting ... so I use button's to help me count :) I start by keeping the number of bottoms I need in a saucer and as I finish a row I just drop a button in a teacup, when I run out of bottoms I know the row is finished. 
This is great when you have a busy household 

No comments:

Post a Comment