Sunday, September 29, 2013

Hazelnut Candle in a Teapot

Fall is here!! I love this time of year! 
 Our Pilgrims I purchased years back at a Home Interior Party, I miss Home Interior decorating parties. The Holly Hobby Turkey was a gift my sister gave me

Living in Florida our trees do not change colors like they do up north in the fall so to enjoy the fall colors we put cling on leaves on our windows =)
A few years back while we were visiting with my sister-in-law in Pensacola I collected pine cones from her yard, she was happy to have the pine cones picked up and I was happy to be able to bring them home with me =)   I painted some of the pine cones with white paint and made some bird feeders with some others but the bird feeders became squirrel feeders ... our squirrel's are little stinkers.. we have one we call Gus Gus ... he is a big boy
This is a photo of Gus Gus, he brings his food on our patio to eat it.

Verse for today is found in Numbers =)

Numbers 6:24-26

‘May the Lord bless you
    and protect you. May the Lord smile on you and be gracious to you. May the Lord show you his favor and give you his peace.’

No comments:

Post a Comment