Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Overcomer

We were blessed to be able to attend Night of Joy this past weekend at WDW. I tell you.. if you have an opportunity to attend Night of Joy do not pass it up.  The night is truly Beautiful.


 One of my favorite Artists is Mandisa, what a blessing it was to meet her and hear her sing. Mandisa's heart for the Lord is real and true.. She has a new album out called Overcomer, Check it out when you can. 


Revelation 3:5

New King James Version (NKJV)
He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.

An overwhelming sense of pure joy fills my heart when I read this verse!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info about Mandisa...just checked it out and love the song! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =) So happy you were able to check it out!! I love the song too.

      Delete